Friday, January 31, 2020

SimpleShop.pl - A toy store for your children!


Let's face it, this is the last bell for thoughts and decisions about Christmas gifts for children. Mine are constantly discussing what to write in his letters - they both still believe in Santa Claus - and I hear these conversations. Sometimes treatment system, guidance and the same time, it helps myself a little.

At the gift shop, I pay attention to several things. First, if a toy is something the child really fun, what has been thinking or dreaming for some time, and enter the letter not only under the influence of an advertisement, once seen. Also always evaluate the company and material it is made a toy. Investing in toys has been working for me for years. Manufactured with good quality materials they have a much longer life and served several years to several children. And even those used to keep the price - so you can sell favorably. Click here to understand a lot of details visit gokarty na akumulator

This year Santa Claus will not light. Here are some toys that I consider. At the beginning, my daughter seems to be the biggest challenge.

We have a beautiful wooden house in stock. She got it a few years ago and there was absolutely ready by then - only now, when she is 5 years old, this toy enjoys your attention and engages for a long time. The copy Young has adapted to small dolls, type Evi. This year, the daughter will get more furniture. A As with the choice of home, we have also focused on wood and natural materials. Elements made of this material are the most durable and timeless all - wood ages naturally - does not fade. And any damage can be repaired easily and safely for the child. From what I have planned a little in the form of a set of furniture.

I look at my son and over the past year as much fun revolves around "mothering". My daughter uses a doll, I received as a gift, so the toy is over 30 years old! He still is doing very well. Young has a stroller for her, but I can see that you would like to use other elements to create more game scenarios. It's tempting to create an entire play corner in the house.

I found a set of such Smoby. Yes, I know - this is not wood - Smoby, but it's one of my favorite toys companies. We have several things on a fence - which have been in constant use for several years - still in perfect condition. This set is very interesting. Resolved in a compact manner, which allows correctly reproduce all the functions of the mother  We have three areas here: kitchen with dining room, bathroom and bedroom. And so, at the corner of the kitchen it is a sink with a faucet, stove and even a small microwave to heat food. What my daughter certainly is the high chair as a doll. In the next area is the bathroom - with a complete success for me - a bathtub! Next to it is all necessary range to wash the wrist: a shower, a changing table and a shelf for care items. Finally, the bedroom - where the most important element - a crib with a rotating carousel and a lamp shining night! The game includes a lot of accessories. For this toy, there is one more important detail - after finishing the game, the corner can be folded to a smaller size for easy storage. This is extremely important because of the size of our apartment.

Share this

0 Comment to "SimpleShop.pl - A toy store for your children!"

Post a Comment